Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bank of America DOES NOT accept U.S. DOLLARS as payment on mortgages in AMERICA?

Bank of America Lakeport, Ca. I attempted to make a cash payment on our mortgage, the manager refused to take the cash saying it was against bank policy.

I was shocked, had no idea this would happen, since when does a bank not accept cash... Right! When I protested, the manager called the Lakeport poilce dept. After being detained for about 1/2 hour and nearly arrested for shooting video inside the bank the cops decided to let me go.

The BofA manager made a complaint against me and had the cops inform me that I am "no longer welcome inside the Lakeport branch of Bank of America." Also that if I "ever attempted to enter the branch again I WILL be arrested!"
So apparently Bank of America DOES NOT accept American cash dollars as a form of payment on mortgages in AMERICA! Read more........

1 comment:

  1. yep. also insurance agency offices might not accept cash for the annual auto insurance, some do, some refuse cash. And people say a cashless society would never happen, it's already started and will grow over time.
    lol, more difficult to hold a job anymore without a bank account

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is encouraged to participate with civilized comments.