Monday, October 22, 2012

12-Year-Old Exercises Second Amendment: “When I Saw the Door Handle Turn, I Shot Him”

It’s never too early to learn to defend yourself, and 12-year-old Kendra St. Clair from Durant, Oklahoma did just that when a man broke through her back door during a home invasion.

The man, identified as 32-year-old Stacey Jones, had previously been charged for the abduction of a 17 year old girl last year. According to Ms. St. Clair, Jones first rang the doorbell, and when no one answered, went to the backdoor and attempted to break in.

    “He opened the screen door and started pounded on the door. So I didn’t answer it. And I called my mom. She said to go get the gun and hide in the closet.”

    Kendra St. Clair says she stayed in the closet until she thought the coast was clear. So she went to check the back door.

    And he was standing there trying to open it. So I got really scared and I called 911.”

    She went back to the closet. That’s when she heard the man in the house. Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is encouraged to participate with civilized comments.