Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DENVER MINT knows about the AMERO-PROOF HERE!


Denver Mint knows about the Amero

October 6th, 2008 | Constitutional Crisis, Economy, Federal Reserve

By: George @ 4:27 PM - EST

Originally posted at Daily Paul by Elsensei:

Since I’d been hearing more and more about the Amero, and since I follow metals and currency and stock markets every day, i figured I’d give the Denver mint a call.

I Googled “Denver Mint” and got a couple numbers.

First I tried (30... what i got was a recording with no information.

Then called (303) 572-9500 which turned out to be the gift shop at the mint. Here is the conversation as near as I recall:

mint: Thank you for calling the Denver mint, how may I help you?

me: Hello, I’d like some information please. can you tell me the exchange rate between the dollar and the Amero?

mint: No sir I’m sorry i don’t have that information

*** Alarm bells. if it were BS she would have said, “huh? what are you talking about? Amero? what is that?” But no, she was very nonchalant.

me: Do you know when the Amero will be rolled out?

mint: No sir, this is the gift shop. we just sell the mint’s products.

me: So you don’t have any Ameros yet?

mint: No sir, not yet.

me: Do you know what the Amero is?

mint: Yes, sir.

me: Is there anyone else there that I could speak with about the Amero?

mint: No sir, I’m sorry.

me: Is there another number i could try, another number for the Denver mint?

mint: No sir, I’m sorry.

me: OK, thank you.

Then I tried going to the mint website itself and called the number there. i went to the contact page at http://www.usmint.gov/ema… and called the number there at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).

I hit “0″ for a customer service rep, and got another woman. I asked the same series of questions. sorry, no information about exchange rates or roll out, but yes, she was aware of the Amero. She was just an order fulfillment rep for the mint itself, and when asked for another number, gave me the original dead end number of 303-40....

So two calls to low-level people affiliated with the US mint, and both of them knew what that the Amero existed at least as an idea but had no information about roll out or exchange rates.

I should have asked if they had seen one or held one.
Full Article

4 comments:

  1. you can get the coin above on e-bay. it was made by darren carr i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea this was proved as a coin dealer making his own coins. No conspiracy here, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe this.
    Just cause they have heard of them doesn't mean they have them sitting around for the cashier in the Gift Shop to sort through.

    Most of the people you spoke to - probably heard about the Amero the same way the rest of us have.

    A conversation with an hourly employee - who may or may not speak english well, is not conclusive evidence

    ReplyDelete
  4. darren carr made a different coin then the one the denver mint made.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is encouraged to participate with civilized comments.