Thursday, June 30, 2011

What To Use For Currency In Financial Collapse

by Back to the Basics--Hope for the best, Prepare for the Worst

Source of article: http://survivalpreparednessblog.com/what-to-use-for-currency-in-financial-collapse

If you’re like me, I’m sure you thought about this many times. You’ve run the scenario of a financial collapse or other National emergency through your mind. That’s what people who are preparing for an emergency do.

I’ve bet you’ve thought about these questions more than once; What would happen to our financial markets? How about our currency? Would it still be worth something…anything? What should you use as currency in case of a financial crisis? One where our money is worthless and is not being accepted for goods and supplies.

I don’t know the answers to these questions anymore than anyone else does. Oh, I can speculate with the best of them and that’s what I’m doing in this blog post. There are too many variables involved to say what would happen in the case of a Global or National financial meltdown.


More Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is encouraged to participate with civilized comments.