Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bank of America Stole My House!

I dedicate this video to the millions of Americans affected by Bank of America's lack of due diligence. From selling bad mortgages to foreclosure fraud, this affects us all. It is real.

I won't let Bank Of America bully you in death, as they did in life. RIP Tim
I completely relate to being suicidal because of Bank of America's abuse because it happened to me. Bank of America made my life a living hell with lies, threats and fraud. I had a possible mini-stroke once on the phone with them. I was in such a confused state and also in such an economic hole that I refused to be taken to the hospital due to our high deductible. I became so overwhelmed with stress that I develped Fibromyalgia. Thanks BofA!!! Read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is encouraged to participate with civilized comments.