In previous articles I have shown that fractal analysis suggests that:
- Gold could reach $1860 into the May/ June period based on the late 70’s Fractal. I have also shown the potential for Gold to rise even higher if the market psychology is volatile enough – up to $1975, or even up to $ 2250.
- The HUI at from HUI 940 to 970 by mid-June is a distinct possibility and we will discuss the fractal considerations for the PM stock indices further in the next editorial.
- Silver could reach $52 – $56 into May – June of 2011 as explained in this article.
- decent target estimates in price and in time,
- decent reference points to keep us on track and, most importantly,
- decent expectations for the quality of potential price moves.
Inflation Has Arrived Despite What the Fed Says